Tuesday, 18 September 2007

Termanology-So Amazing


Seriously one of my favourite rappers out right now. Term is out of Boston and seems to be getting some good press lately. In fact, I found out about the video for this track from Nah Right. DJ Premier is my favourite producer.
Dope producer+talented rapper=awesome track (Most of the time. Math is not my speciality.)

Go buy his latest mixtape here, it's great:
http://www.amazon.com/Hood-Politics-V-Termanology/dp/B000TXZ2CE

And another great Term/DJ Premier collabo:



(full disclosure: Termanology is managed by my first cousin- that's how I heard about him)

7 comments:

  1. I found the tape up for free. I'm definitely gonna cop it. I welcome any new talent. Hip hop is in dire need of a blood transfusion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. Yeah, I agree. We need some new talent, some fresh blood in the game right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh snaps, forgot to post the link to where you can download the tape:

    http://www.datpiff.com/Termanology-Hood-Politics-V-mid5754.html#

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks MO. I appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No prob. Check out my blog if you have the time. I just put up a huge post about the state of hip-hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm...so I listened to Termanology over about a week and I'm not sure he's what hip hop needs. There was waaaay too much gun talk. Just my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see what you're saying.
    I think it depends on your perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Lijit Search