Tuesday, 20 February 2007

Bryan Lee O'Malley and I


Bryan Lee O'Malley and I, originally uploaded by Aaron_M.

Me and Bryan pulling faces. I look ready to kill.
He's the author of Scott Pilgrim and Lost At Sea.
From a reading at the North York Central Library.
Totally a nice guy. Signed my books, I'll upload the drawings as well.

He's posing with my Scott Pilgrim iPod Nano: www.flickr.com/photos/amatthews/353339426/
www.flickr.com/photos/amatthews/353339427/

Scott Pilgrim is a really excellent comic. It's about a 23-year old Canadian guy who meets a really great girl. Unfortunately, he has to defeat her 7 evil ex-boyfriends in combat.
It's inspired by manga, videogames, and general awesomeness.
Pick it up at your local comic book store.
See previews of the book here:
http://www.scottpilgrim.com/

2 comments:

Lijit Search